Thank you for using the CEE Student Maroon & Orange reservation system.
In making acceptable use of resources you must follow the Virginia Tech Acceptable Use Policy *(7000):
– use resources only for authorized and intended purposes.
– protect your userid and system from unauthorized use. You are responsible for all activities on your userid or that originate from your system.
– access only information that is your own, that is publicly available, or to which you have been given authorized access.
– use only legal versions of copyrighted software in compliance with vendor license requirements.
– be considerate in your use of shared resources. Refrain from monopolizing systems, overloading networks with excessive data, degrading services, or wasting computer time, connect time, disk space, printer paper, manuals, or other resources.
See this link for more details on Acceptable Use: http://www.vt.edu/about/acceptable-use.html
Your reservation is processed for the one reserved time slot you select. The recommended limit is one hour per day, which is two time slots. If you need more time than that please seek approval prior to reserving a slot from Kara Lattimer.
*At this time there are no cancellations offered, once a time slot is chosen and submitted it is committed.
**If you need a second 30 minute time slot, please revisit one of the Workroom Calendars below:
Go Back to CEE Maroon Workroom — (Maroon Schedule)
Go Back to CEE Orange Workroom — (Orange Schedule)
Maroon Workroom Appointments
Orange Workroom Appoinments